Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Sneeze


Sneeze
A sneeze
Is a breeze
In
Your
Nose.

Hi all! I missed the entry deadline because I thought it was a different day. So I will be adding this to my portfolio :) Also life kinda stepped in the way and made me forget. Well chalk it up to lesson learned and moving on.  I worked really hard on this and tried out a new pallet. So I decided I am going to share it with everyone and place it everywhere I can and hope you like it and makes you smile. 

Best of luck to all my art friends who have entered the Tomie Prompt for 2013! 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. Aaaaah, this is SO adorable! Those mouse critters are killing me. Could be a "welcome new baby" kind of card. Or just a happy day card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cindy! What a cool idea :) did not think of that :D very sweet of u to cheer me up!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank u!!! Ur the best. This comment came when I really needed it ! It made me smile!
      Thank u! Best of luck to u on your entry!

      Delete
  3. Super-cute! The expressions on the mice are so joyful!! A piece definitely worth sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments they are very much appreciated!