Friday, February 15, 2013

my tribute to a fab lady and movie!


Had a long time with this. It seems I did not want to let it go and say I was done. Like a book you so wished you did not read thru so quickly. You are turning the last page and say"oh great!" now what.
So hopefully this will bring someone else a smile when they see it. I could watch this movie over and over. Each time I do catch something that I did not see before.

Well, I am still adding to my portfolio so I could get my website up. So slow going! At some point I will let you guys know when. :)
Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderfully magical image! I don't know how I missed this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it was hard to let go. So I finally did in the middle of the week. Not sure if anyone else saw it? But thanks always for your great comments! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments they are very much appreciated!