Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Owl and Pussy Cat illustrated my way :D

Alright I know I have not posted in a while. I have just been trying to sketch more and see what I can come up with. Always trying to improve and see what is out there.
Yes! this has been done about a million times before by many many illustrators. But, I have never done it and thought I would try it out. I found it to be the happiest of stories out there. This is my version and I hope you like it.
I am currently trying to get some more work done to put up on my site. To make it new and fresh looking. I do think it needs it! So this will be a new addition. :D
If any one has any suggestions on something they would like to see me tackle let me know.
Have a great day! Thanks for checking in.... :)

3 comments:

  1. I like your way, Ann! Sweet characters, and love your use of color! Great story telling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can always count on you to see my stuff! You r wonderful. I am glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely, bright colors! And two adorable characters. Such a happy picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments they are very much appreciated!