Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Getting a chill? Halloween is almost here!


Getting that chill? Halloween is almost here! and in that mood I have done a witch to celebrate it with me. hee hee hee. I just love Halloween. Oh, but not the completely scary kind. This illustration I think is about as dark as I go. Believe it or not it is my first time doing a witch and am very happy with the results. Happy trick or treating!  Have a great time and enjoy the kids candy parents for one night!!! I will not tell! shhhhh :D

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this, Ann! What a creepy mood you've created here! As always, really love your use of color, and that you've created such a complete scene, using every inch of space! Awesome expression on the cat & witch, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the color on this image. It pops!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments they are very much appreciated!