Thursday, October 18, 2012

Demigods- Frank (eagle) ,Jason and Piper-From Mark of Athena



Put together my own scene and took the two that are usually not the leaders. I have been and just finished reading Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan. It is a great book. Yes, I read it. I will admit it.
It is really worth it.
This illustration that I have done is of Frank (who is a demigod) changed his form into an eagle to help rescue Jason and Piper from the Giant.
I have put it up on IF because it had water which is the word for this week. It is pretty late and not sure
if anyone will see it but decided to do it anyway.
Have a great night and hope you like it. :)

2 comments:

  1. I saw it!!! Awesome action!! I especially love the expression on Piper's face! Those gorgeous, vibrant colors are certainly your trademark & make the characters seem like they're about to jump off the page in this one!

    Time has been getting away from me, & I often find myself posting on Thursday nights. Its true that a lot of people don't see the later posts, but my regular subscriber friends usually still catch them & that's what counts for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a serious action shot! Love job with the figures and bird, and the sparkling water. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments they are very much appreciated!