Thursday, July 12, 2012

Happy to Announce the release of a New E-BOOK I have illustrated


Hi Everyone- I am happy to announce the release of a New E-book I have illustrated. It is called Nobody Told Lou by Heather Tekavec. I have enclosed a link and hope that you will check it out! http://utales.com/books/nobody-told-lou

 I am currently working on putting together a movie preview for the book and hoping to have that when school begins for the kids. I would love to hear your comments and any feedback you might have.

 If you like my work and have a freelance project or looking for someone to take on your story. You may contact me directly and I will forward you my price list. Take care all and hope you will share this Great news with me!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Ann!!! Super-cute! Your illustrations will undoubtedly delight readers (or listeners!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments they are very much appreciated!