Thursday, June 21, 2012

Norman meets Lucy

chose a character from my character development exercise and see what I can come up with. Norman meets Lucy in the park. She seems out of place. Not like the other ducks. Lucy runs really fast and does not fly and does not seem to want to swim with the others. Lucy follows Norman everywhere and they go on long walks together. Not sure if I am going to do more with Norman and Lucy on their adventures together. But, I hope you like it. It just made me smile. Have a great weekend everyone! Let me know your thoughts.:D

6 comments:

  1. so sweet :))) it made me smile too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Glad to be able to make you smile as well. :D

      Delete
  2. Mad me smile, too! I love the way Lucy is standing, just looking at Norman who, btw, looks like a pretty nice guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Made u smile! cool! It is funny those indian runner ducks how they stand so upright. I just knew when I saw them that I had to do something with them! And Norman likes u too! ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling scene!!! Just love the all textures and patterns and vivid color and the 2 characters are just so sweet! Makes me want to learn more about them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I was thinking of taking it further! maybe? I am glad you like them! Yay!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments they are very much appreciated!