Wednesday, June 6, 2012

IF Hurry!

IF Hurry! Here it is a day early! That is because the image just would not get out of my head and had to finish! Hurry finish it! ha ha Well, I read (I will admit) all of the same books my 12 yr old daughter reads. I do enjoy them. We get to share what we thought of each book and it becomes fun for us. Its our mini book club. But,she reads so much now that I will have to try to keep up with her. Now my 7yr old is loving reading and it makes my heart sing! yay! So,I decided I am going to try and do a dragon if it kills me. I hope you like it.I am so happy BOTH my daughters just love it. Have a great weekend everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, the textures and style to this are so cool! And that is quite a fearsome beast. Those youngins better get a move on! On the other hand, though the boy really wants to run, the girl seems a bit reluctant. Perhaps this beast is her friend. Maybe she told him to scare her brother! Ah, siblings can be cruel.

    Also, hooray! It's always great to hear young folks are reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! :D they get out alive..... shhhh! :) Yes, I can not help but read read with them all their books! its pretty awesome. :)

      Delete
  2. Great illustration Ann, love the colours and textures. Hope the kids make it out alive! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! :D yes... they do shhhh! :)

      Delete
  3. So much to look at and admire! Love the texture in the background especially and the vibrant green of the monster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Glad I hurried over to catch the excitement! Now I might have to do a 180! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! Having that guy pop up in front of me would certainly make ME hurry!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments they are very much appreciated!