Wednesday, May 9, 2012

IF Hitched

woohoo! I did it one day early! I actually had this in my head and started on it pretty early on. It just took a long time to get what I wanted out of it. I really like the results though. I started the sketch out on my ipad and took it to my computer for the next level. I am seriously trying to do as many illustrations I can so that I can update my website. You know when you look at what you have done and said... wow! I have really changed and grown. I am so happy about that by the way! But seeing it and saying it-is that enough. Will anyone notice. I hope so. Well, have a great weekend everyone and I look forward to seeing all the illos from all!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! I like how they are outlined in bright blue, it gives them a moonlit glow. I really like the contrasting texture of those overhead branches, too. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I love your style and technique. Really great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the colors - the couple seems to glow from the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! They look so genuinely happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that is so cute. I love the turtle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments they are very much appreciated!