Thursday, January 5, 2012

IF Highlight

Okay well here it is. It took a large chunk of my time! This was actually a dream I had. I have so much more I wanted to add to it (like having the animals holding a big huge highlighter and underlining the words....) but I realize that it became a huge project. I did some things I have not done since college (100 yrs ago). Did some watercolor and collage and digital work. I became consumed with it all in my mind. When all I wanted to do this week was to hibernate. The chill was in my bones it hurt so bad. I do think it came out well and am very happy to finally have it out there and say that okay it is done for now. :) I am not a writer and it comes very hard to me. But, I am happy with this I found it amusing and my little girl just wanted me to read it over and over again. Which always warms the heart. :) Mrs. Moose was now happy to share her life with her new children and her shoe house was always full of laughter and happiness. The end. :)

14 comments:

  1. Aww, this is very sweet! Well worth all the hard work...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So interesting and wonderful. Your colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely worth the effort! The red fox is especially cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so very much for all your wonderful comments! It means so much to me. :D I look forward to checking out your stuff soon!!! Look out! hee hee :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super. Really sweet and love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann - this is adorable - and I love that you dreamt this - great job! Follow the magic I always say... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He he he he he he he! It's WONDERFUL!! I love it! You have such an imagination. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WONDERFUL, Ann! I love the perspective and creativity in this sweet piece. Hope you've been well! I've missed too many of your wonderful posts..sorry to have been missing in action! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow such wonderful and thoughtful comments. Thanks so much everyone! Your words are truely appreciated! :D
    yay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This image is so fun. The colors you used a perfect. Your work is standing out. :) Great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This image is so fun. The colors you used a perfect. Your work is standing out. :) Great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments they are very much appreciated!