Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Still here

Okay I am so close to publishing my ebook I can almost scream. I am finishing up on tweaking it and hopefully I will make an announcement soon on where you can see it! I have been working on this book for more than 7 months now and have not come up for air yet. That is why I have not been blogging. I have neglected this and hope to get back into it again! So I will be doing the circling again soon and visit my great, wonderful, fantastic artsy friend again soon! Best of luck to you all and see you soon! :D

4 comments:

  1. Send hundreds of good thoughts to you. Hope that you are doing well and not working to hard. Best to you.
    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! Can't wait for your official announcement!
    (Please do remember to come up for air, though!) ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to you all it means so much coming from you! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments they are very much appreciated!