Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Illustrating a Ebook

I have been working non stop illustrating a ebook Pick-Me-Polly by Heather Tekavec. Yay!  Here is a peek at the approved cover. Hopefully I will be able to share more with everyone soon. I have put it here in low res so you can see. I have a few more spreads to do and then I will announce where you can find it! :D


I have some of the sketches in black and white posted on my website but they are in full color now and will post them here soon. You can see those black and white sketches if you are interested here: www.annpilicer.com. I am really proud of it and can not wait to share. It has kept me so busy that I have not had time for anything else. As soon as I am able to share more I will. I am looking forward to seeing everyones IF's again and checking out my art friends blogs once more. Sorry, all if I have not been able to check in on everyone. But I will be back at it soon. :D

If any writer is interested in doing self publishing or interested in spot illustration please contact me so that I can give you pricing.  I have done many books for writers who go thru with self publishing and am experienced and love making their books come to life. I work one on one to get their character just right. You can contact me via email at info@annpilicer.com.  I always do free character sketches for approval to see if I am the best fit for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments they are very much appreciated!