Wednesday, February 23, 2011

IF Layer






Pulled out a old one but a good one and revamped it. I thought it would be great for the word. Cupcakes do make me smile. Each layer is pure goodness! :) YUM! 

I am trying to gear up for a SCBWI conference in June and decided it was time to try to promote myself with a postcard! along side a new portfolio ( still working on!)  I hope it gets someones attention! It is my first real time trying to promote. You would think after "beep" years I would have tried much sooner.  But, I am really proud of myself on how far I have come and hope that it might take me places. :)

7 comments:

  1. Very good. :) Yes, pile on layers and layers of yummy sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. This looks like it is ready for the World Record Book. Such a big colorful cupcake is perfect for sharing. I like your line work here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy nummy! More, more, more layers! Oh my goodness, I'd love to gobble that up. I'd be a wide as a truck, but it would be worth it. Postcard looks great! Wooohooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a deliciously cheerful image! Now that's apt to get somebody's attention! Good luck with the promo! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog looks so yummy!! How fabulous everything looks. Your layers illustration is wonderful. Great work and I am so pleased that you have worked on promoting yourself. This is so important. Great job!
    Proud of you.
    V

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is so fun! And I agree with Vanessa above, "yummy"! "Sweaters" just has me smiling—did a similar one a few weeks ago but yours has so much joy, all your work has so much joy. And I'm so glad you visited and commented on my blog, brought me to yours. Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! thanks all for you great comments! They mean so much! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments they are very much appreciated!