Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Lovely Blog Award!!!

Wow, I was surprised yesterday to have another fellow artsy blogger named Michele from her blog Mushroom Tender give me this Lovely Blog Award. I am thrilled to get this. After a while of blogging you wonder who is actually taking the time to look. Is anyone out there looking? When you have a chance please look into her blog she is a wonderful artist.

With this blog Award comes a duty to share with your own fellow bloggers. To nominate other bloggers who you feel have inspired you and to make them aware that they do so. So I am sharing with you. This award goes to all the people that I have listed below. Please take the time to look at their work.

Chris Forrest
Vanessa Brantley-Newton
Hollie Hibbert
Jack Foster
Megumi Lemons
Kathy Hare
Victoria Usova
Mary Hall
Mika
Alicia Padron
Penny Weber
Liz Lucas
Joy Steverwald
Christine Grove
Helen Wheeler-Shaw

These bloggers are wonderful and in no special order on my list. They are all unique in their own way. If you are one of the names on my list please pass on this award to who you find inspires you!

12 comments:

  1. Ann, thank you for the award! I enjoyed looking at the other artists' blogs as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ann, you are very kind! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are too sweet. Thanks so much. I so appreciate your kindness. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ann! , I look forward to browsing the artists sites also!
    Cheers , Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful art sites. Thanks for the award! What a neat surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thanks so much! What a nice surprise:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ann... Wow, your blog simply looks stunning! Congrats on the award, and of course for opening the new Etsy shop too!

    (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ann! I'm glad to see that you've shared this with your fellow lovely bloggers- I see some familiar names here, and am looking forward to becoming acquainted with the new! Thanks for your sharing the kindness, here on your blog! It's inspiring! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Ann! First of all congrats on the award and second of all thank you for bestowing me with this honor as well and third of all, thanks for all the visits and encouraging comments over at my place. YOU are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks all so much for all your kind words! You all have made my day, week etc... :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ann Pilicer is such great writer and artist.congrats for award.i glad to share and read this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments they are very much appreciated!