Wednesday, April 14, 2010

IF LINKED / IF DIP

Well I finally think I am close to being done with this one. ...I just wanted to post for this week. This illustration was supposed to be dip.

Here goes.....Baby animals behind the fence that is "linked" together. The baby animals in the zoo could not wait to play in the water while the zoo area was closed. Good thing Ms. Duck is keeping a close eye on them.
Okay I know it is a stretch but it was supposed to be Dip. I hope you like it. :D

I do love comments... It keeps me going.. so if you have time please leave one. :D

9 comments:

  1. I really like your work! Better late and pleased with your work than a picture where you get frustrated about! Great perspective and I love the little details all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are really good with the colors you use. It's different and it stands out. Very cute animals. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to see everybody splashing about behind a "linked" fence! Safety first, of course! This is one after- hours party not to be missed! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww . so cute!!! I thought oh, OI really like that happy splashy monkey best.. then wait.. oh .. I really love that cute polar bear.. but wait ..I really love that gorgeous duck! .. oh but wait.. hehe they are ALL so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful.Good for ms duck she looks pretty comfy in her little tube.Great fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, linked fence. Yup! That's good enough for me! Love all the shenanigans that go on at the zoo. Adorably happy little guys. I can't help but crack a big smile. Oh LOOK! I just noticed your avatar. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours on this illustration! And the wonky line around the pool...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments they are very much appreciated!